As a girl, growing up, I always dreamed of being a wife and mother. I dreamed of being the wife of someone in the ministry with our little brood following behind us, in perfect order (of course). Needless to say, for anyone who has little ones....nothing is ever in "perfect order".
A few months ago on a particularly crazy day, I sat in tears and it dawned on me..."Why am I not the mother I always imagined being?" "Why am I not happy as I thought I would be?" Then I realized the answer..."because you're not choosing to enjoy what God's given you".
Thus, the inspiration for this began. I don't want to be one of those moms. I don't want to look back in regret to the times I failed to enjoy my children when they were small. I don't want to waste my time looking back. I want to enjoy each moment, each day I have with them because, as every mom has heard "Enjoy it....it goes by so fast."
There are so many "Mommy blogs" out there that are just complaining about their kids. I'm choosing to have joy in my children. They are truly the inspiration for me to be a better person.
So, Hope, Emma, Liam...I love you with all my heart! Keep saying those funny little things and Mommy will write them down so everyone can enjoy them!
About Me
- 2dizzydaisies
- I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, Who wants to enjoy them to the fullest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!!! Welcome to bloggy world! How fun! So glad to see you and the sweeties on here. Love and miss you, dear friend! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you tons! We're still "under construction"...trying to figure things out. Hoping fir some help from Kyle when he gets home!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are doing this!!!
ReplyDelete