About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, Who wants to enjoy them to the fullest!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybe you'll see him again...

Earlier today, I asked my precious 4year old for a big hug.  She sweetly ran right to me and gave me a hug.  While still in my arms, she leaned back just enough to look in my eyes.  Then she asked me a very thoughtful question.  She said, "Mommy, do you miss your daddy?"  (My dad passed away about 3 years ago) I silently nodded. Of course, because I was already beginning to tear up.  (If you know me you're not surprised) :)  She then responded with, "Well maybe you'll seen him again, soon".

I was blown away!  She has been asking us a lot of questions about salvation lately and I know she's close to being ready but, her thoughtfulness made me speechless.  The faith of a child....

No comments:

Post a Comment