Earlier today while I was trying to play with the girls, Emma was sitting at the table playing with toys. When I asked her if she wanted to play with us, she simply said, "Not now, Mom, I'm too busy."
I initially laughed and went on with the rest of my day but, as I stopped to think about it, it made me sad. Who did she learn that from, I wonder???? hmmm.... I think I would have to answer that...me.
How sad!!! I sit here typing this practically in tears. I don't want that to be the memory that my children have of me, "too busy". Too busy doing what exactly?? Laundry? Facebook? I think it's time I get my priorities straight! I just bought this new sign for my house and I love what it says now, I need to make sure I live by it and it's the words I'll leave you with today.
"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow,
for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs dust go to sleep;
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
About Me
- 2dizzydaisies
- I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, Who wants to enjoy them to the fullest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment