About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, Who wants to enjoy them to the fullest!

Friday, December 16, 2011

the innocence of a four year old..

Today, I was explaining to Hope about a young couple in our church getting engaged.  She's a very girly, girl and loves everything about weddings and etc.  I told her that Junior had asked Amanda to marry him and that they were going to get married.
I was expecting her to ask about the dress or the wedding itself but, instead she responded, "and then they're going to have kids??!!"  I quite literally Laughed Out Loud!
It was so precious and so innocent!  How sad that in today's society this is abnormal!  To wait until marriage, is laughed at.  I'm so glad that we've given our children that legacy.  I'm so glad that to them it's normal to have things in this order: Marriage first, Babies second.
Thank you Junior and Amanda for being an example to my girls of the way that things should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment