About Me

My photo
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids, Who wants to enjoy them to the fullest!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jesus band-aids...

This morning over breakfast I was telling my little girls about a baby girl named Savannah, who has recently been diagnosed with Lukemia.  Since Savannah is only a little younger than our Liam this hit really close to home for me.  I began to cry when I was explaining what Lukemia is to the girls.  My heart is hurting for the family....I can't imagine what they're going through!
Hope and Emma were very concerned for this baby and they promised to pray for her.  I said, "We need to pray that Jesus will make baby Savannah all better."  Emma looked at me and said, "Mommy, can Jesus give her a band-aid to make it all better?  She needs a Jesus band-aid."
It took my breath away...I looked at Kyle and we both had tears running down our faces.  The Bible talks about a child-like faith.  This was faith in it's purest form.  How sweet, the innocent trust of a child!
We will all be praying for you baby, Savannah.  That you will get just what you need, a Jesus band-aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment